- Domain I: Procurement Administration
- Domain II: Sourcing
- Domain III: Negotiation Process
- Domain IV: Contract Administration
- Domain V: Supply Management & Domain
- Domain VI: Strategic Procurement
- Practice Questions Review, Test Tips, Debrief.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- headphones or speakers (some assignments have audio components)
- The last three versions of the major browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer
- Other web browsers may work, but may not render all features of the courses
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- Register online with credit card
- Register online and upload a Purchase Order
- Register by fax and download the print & fax form
If you cannot attend an online class, you may register someone else in your place up to the start date of the course. There will be no other transfers allowed. If this is not an option for you, cancellations must be received in writing no later than three days before the posted start date of the course. Registrants who choose to cancel shall retain the eBook and will be refunded the registration fee minus $150. Please note, that if you don't cancel or you don't do not participate during the first week after the start of class, you will be dropped from the course and are not eligible for a refund.
Questions, please contact us at email@example.com
*FORM OF PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM FOR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED
Methods of Payment Accepted: Check (make checks payable to NIGP), Purchase Orders (via print and fax form or online), and Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, and American Express).
If paying by check, please make check payable to NIGP and send payment to:
NIGP, Attn: Seminar Registration
2411 Dulles Corner Park, Suite 350
Herndon, VA 20171
Participation in NIGP’s Online Prep Course will help you prepare to sit for the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) examination for the Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) or Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO). This Online Prep Course focuses your study on the six areas of content (domains) within the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) Body of Knowledge upon which the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) examinations are built.
The Prep is a review course cannot take the place of procurement courses and years of procurement experience. Taking this course will not guarantee a pass rate on the final exam. The Prep Course will help you understand your areas of content strengths and weaknesses, assist in guiding study activity, and provide self-directed study questions and information.