As outlined above, all students must successfully complete a timed post-course assessment upon completion of the learning experience. Assessments can be taken up to three (3) times to achieve a passing score. If a learner is unsuccessful in achieving a passing score within these attempts, they will be required to take the course again. For the NIGP Sourcing and Contracting Methods competency, students will have 60 minutes to complete all questions in the assessment, with any questions not answered being marked “Incorrect” within Aspire. Once learners receive access, they will have ten (10) calendar days to complete the assessment. Students who do not complete the assessment within this time frame will be required to retake the course.
Prior to entering the classroom environment, students will be enrolled in the following self-paced courses to learn and practice necessary concepts.
- NIGP has not currently identified if pre-work is necessary for this core certificate. Should pre-work be identified, learners will receive the materials two weeks prior to the physical start date. Contact hours will be adjusted to include pre-work.
- 1 Day Course - Eight hour, face-to-face classroom experience potentially including pre-class assignments at least two weeks in advance of the course and post-class follow up within one week.
- In this instructor-led environment, learners interact with a cohort of their peers over a set period. The course experience is built around experiential learning, or “learning by doing,” empowering learners through practical application of real-life tasks while tapping into the experience of both peers and an NIGP-certified facilitator. As part of course registration, students receive a workbook including job aids, practical application exercises, and case studies designed to promote critical thinking and immediate, post-course application of lessons.
- Register online with credit card
- Register online and upload a Purchase Order
- Register by fax and download the print & fax form
*FORM OF PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM FOR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED
Methods of Payment Accepted: Check (make checks payable to NIGP), Purchase Orders (via print and fax form or online), and Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, and American Express).
If paying by check, please make check payable to NIGP and send payment to:
NIGP, Attn: Seminar Registration
2411 Dulles Corner Park, Suite 350
Herndon, VA 20171