Upon successful completion of the certificate, the certificate holder will be able to:
- Define leadership and explain its role in driving change, innovation, and agility.
- Identify the factors a leader or manager can employ to promote change.
- Identify strategic change and mastering a changing environment.
- Identify the factors in interpersonal communication.
- Recognize the role of the audience in effective communication and the importance of understanding an audience's needs.
- Identify the different communication methods and strategies and explain under which circumstances specific methods and strategies are more likely to be successful.
- Identify the application of specific organizational theories to workplace situations.
- Assess opportunities to improve performance of the procurement organization based on identified challenges and conflicts.
- Analyze context with an enhance understanding based on positions, issues, or problems related to the procurement function or issue.