NIGP's Specialization Certificate: Construction Procurement course provides a dedicated learning experience where students leave with the ability to:
- Establish and evaluate information needed to procure professional design services and construction.
- Structure the construction procurement to meet an entity’s project goals.
- Develop the construction solicitation to mitigate risk and maximize competition.
- Facilitate the solicitation period and the award process to ensure a fair and competitive environment.
- Administer the contract to ensure compliance with contract terms and the successful completion of the project.