- Provide enough background information so suppliers have a clear understanding
- Understand the importance of including instructions that allow suppliers the ability to provide their best proposal to meet your goals while avoiding being declared non-responsive
- Determine what instructions should be provided that assist suppliers: i.e.; when and how to ask questions, who to contact, when and how to file a protest, when and how to submit a proposal)
Learning Lab 6A - RFP: Your RFP is a Treasure Map
- Date: 11/02/2021
- Start Time: 12:30 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Online LearningOnline LearningPhone: 800-367-6447 — Fax: 703-736-9644Online, self paced learning, anytime, anywhere you want. Be sure to check out all the ONLINE offerings we have! Recommendations? Comments? Please send us an email at the address listed above. We'd love to hear from you!
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
This 10-part Learning Labs series uses the recently revised Global Best Practice (GBP) on Request for Proposals as the framework to delve into more detail on each of the elements in the GBP. Participants will receive handouts for each registered Learning Lab. Participants can expect detailed discussion on practical application, including case studies, of best practice elements.