- Assess types and levels of risk associated with a procurement project to determine risk mitigation techniques.
- Identify the components of a risk management plan and risk register and their relationship to the project management plan.
- Recognize the difference between qualitative risk analysis and quantitative risk analysis and explain when either or both should be used.
Competency Module: Risk Analysis
- Date: 12/06/2023
- Start Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 4:00 PM Eastern Time
- Hosted By: Oregon Public Purchasing Association, Inc. Chapter of NIGP
- Instructor: Mrs. Donna L. Zeeh Chorley, NIGP-CPP, CPPO, CPPBProcurement SpecialistMrs. Donna L. Zeeh Chorley, NIGP-CPP, CPPO, CPPBrefreshyourvision@shaw.ca — Phone: 780-492-2034
Donna Zeeh Chorley has worked within Public Procurement since 1981 in a variety of capacities from administration to management. She has been fortunate in her career to have worked with and bought a diverse selection of commodities and services, including construction. Donna currently is a Procurement Specialist for Procurement and Contract Management within the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She has both her CPPO and CPPB Certifications and has been teaching with NIGP since 1997. Donna is a Master Instructor for NIGP and has served on the Executive and various Committees within NIGP’s Canada West Chapter since 1989 including Vice-President (2009 & 2010), President (2011 to 2014), and Past President (2015). Her focus in teaching is to make the valuable learning experience open, educational, memorable and fun.
On the Faculty of:
Ethics: A Survival Kit for Public Procurement
Planning, Scheduling and Requirements Analysis
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 4
- CEUs: 0.4
- Planning and Analysis
- Risk Analysis