Participants in this course can expect to become better equipped to develop positive relationships with all stakeholders and be able to:
- Develop and manage a marketing plan to deliver information and resources to internal and external stakeholders
- Train internal and external stakeholders, to development more effective relationships and create efficiencies in the procurement process.
- Establish trust with stakeholders through open, transparent communications.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities to create more effective interactions and decrease risk to the entity.
- Create and monitor effective performance measures for managing stakeholder relations.
- Foster customer service and build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.