This course has been changed to virtual delivery
As outlined above, all students must successfully complete a timed post-course assessment upon completion of the learning experience. Assessments can be taken up to three (3) times to achieve a passing score. If a learner is unsuccessful in achieving a passing score within these attempts, they will be required to take the course again. For the NIGP Cost, Price & Value Analysis competency, students will have 60 minutes to complete all questions in the assessment, with any questions not answered being marked “Incorrect” within Aspire. Once learners receive access, they will have ten (10) calendar days to complete the assessment. Students who do not complete the assessment within this time frame will be required to retake the course.
- Eight-hour, face-to-face classroom experience.
- In this instructor-led environment, learners interact with a cohort of their peers over a set period. The course experience is built around experiential learning, or “learning by doing,” empowering learners through practical application of real-life tasks while tapping into the experience of both peers and an NIGP-certified facilitator. As part of course registration, students receive a workbook including job aids, practical application exercises, and case studies designed to promote critical thinking and immediate, post-course application of lessons.
** Receive a $25 early registration discount by registering 60 or more days in advance of the course.
- Register online with credit card
- Register online and upload a Purchase Order
- Register by fax and download the print & fax form
*FORM OF PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM FOR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED
Methods of Payment Accepted: Check (make checks payable to NIGP), Purchase Orders (via print and fax form or online), and Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, and American Express).
If paying by check, please make check payable to NIGP and send payment to:
NIGP, Attn: Seminar Registration
2411 Dulles Corner Park, Suite 350
Herndon, VA 20171