Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the triple bottom line (TBL) concept and its three pillars of "People, Planet, and Profits"
- Describe the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) TBL accounting framework
- Explain how economic, environmental, and social performance indicators are developed
- Discuss how TBL accounting measures an organization's sustainability performance
- Outline the criticisms of TBL accounting
- Describe best practices for TBL accounting