- Understand the different types of an RFP
- Know the benefits of each of the RFP types
- Be able to identify when one type may be more useful than another
Learning Lab 9 - RFP Misfits
- Date: 11/18/2021
- Start Time: 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Online LearningOnline LearningPhone: 800-367-6447 — Fax: 703-736-9644Online, self paced learning, anytime, anywhere you want. Be sure to check out all the ONLINE offerings we have! Recommendations? Comments? Please send us an email at the address listed above. We'd love to hear from you!
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
This 10-part Learning Labs series uses the recently revised Global Best Practice (GBP) on Request for Proposals as the framework to delve into more detail on each of the elements in the GBP. Participants will receive handouts for each registered Learning Lab. Participants can expect detailed discussion on practical application, including case studies, of best practice elements.
An RFP can be improved by including often overlooked and seldom used variations/elements to customize your RFP documents and evaluation methodology. There are different variations of the RFP process available to meet the needs of the specific solicitation. This lab will focus on the different RFP types or variations.