- Exploring navigations shortcuts
- Managing workbooks: inserting, deleting, copying, and moving
- Applying fast formatting and editing by grouping worksheets
- Saving time with automation shortcuts
- Customizing your Excel environment
- Building Excel skills with data entry tips and easy formatting
Learning Lab - Stop Wasting Time in Excel! Tips and Shortcuts to Be More Efficient
- Date: 06/21/2022
- Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 4:00 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Ms. Dawn Bjork, MCTOwner/Software TrainerMs. Dawn Bjork, MCTWith over 25 years' experience as a tech translator and problem solver, Dawn Bjork is The Software Pro®. Dawn shares smart and easy ways to save you time and increase your productivity through her work as a nationally recognized technology speaker, software trainer, and computer consultant. The author of 9 books, Dawn is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and has also earned more than 30 other professional certifications including Microsoft Office Specialist Master (MOSM). Dawn is also the Past President of the Colorado chapter of the National Speakers Association.
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
Microsoft Excel is packed full of features designed to help you create, edit, and format a wide range of worksheet projects. With all of its power, many Excel shortcuts, tips, and techniques are not obvious or intuitive. Join this session to find out how to simplify actions in Excel, customize your workspace, and learn the steps and shortcuts to quickly and easily get your work done.