Designed to promote action-ready experiences without the need for travel, NIGP’s Learning Labs series provides learners with best practice guidance on a variety of technical and hard skills, needed for public procurement success. Tackling software, business operations, finance, and value-driven propositions, Learning Labs empowers attendees with exercise and case-study driven works, helping you learn the skills needed for success and advancement all from the comfort of your desk or at home.
- Earn 2 Contact Hours and .2 CEUs per workshop.
- 90-120 minutes in time, featuring 45 participants max to provide hands-on practice.
- Curated content based on public procurement entities across North America.
- Interactive learning experiences, including individual, partner, and group work exercise with immediate feedback.
- Job aids and resources to take back to your own entity.
- Products available OnDemand upon completion of the set for re-watching at your leisure.