- Creating, updating, and customizing a chart
- Modifying chart formats and options
- Building combination charts to display diverse data
- Adding mini charts with Sparklines
- Creating professional graphics and diagrams with SmartArt
Learning Lab - Microsoft Excel: How to Visually Communicate Data with Charts and Graphics
- Date: 09/01/2021
- Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 4:00 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Ms. Dawn Bjork, MCTOwner/Software TrainerMs. Dawn Bjork, MCTWith over 25 years' experience as a tech translator and problem solver, Dawn Bjork is The Software Pro®. Dawn shares smart and easy ways to save you time and increase your productivity through her work as a nationally recognized technology speaker, software trainer, and computer consultant. The author of 9 books, Dawn is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and has also earned more than 30 other professional certifications including Microsoft Office Specialist Master (MOSM). Dawn is also the Past President of the Colorado chapter of the National Speakers Association.
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
Not all of Excel is about crunching numbers. Excel is also an easy yet powerful program for creating charts and graphics. With this training, you’ll discover how to use Excel’s graphics capabilities to quickly communicate complex data in a chart and learn how to use Excel’s other graphics and diagram tools to enhance your worksheets.