Host an NIGP Course at your Chapter
NIGP Instructors present the profession’s body of knowledge using an interactive, case study-based style, making the learning process immediately engaging and relevant.
One of the best ways to engage your chapter membership is by hosting NIGP courses right in your back yard. Choose from one-two- and three-day! Class size is limited to ensure plenty of small group and individual activity.
One of the best ways to approach your chapter’s educational needs is to design a yearly training schedule. This can be done by surveying your members and planning a year out educational calendar.
10 Steps to Hosting an NIGP Course:
Sign a NIGP Chapter Seminar Agreement
Please be sure to print a copy of the form for your records before you submit the form.
Follow the instructions provided in the Resource Guide
Survey your members to find out what their educational needs are.
Stay current with all of the NIGP Course Descriptions.
Pro-D's & Seminar Coordinators - Consult the Course Checklist
Choose which courses you would like to offer and submit to NIGP so we can seek out instructors
All NIGP hosted seminars will need to utilize the Centralized Registration Services. Should you have questions on the Centralized Registration Services, please contact email@example.com
If you are a chapter using Chapter Manager, check out:
- For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a listing of national members in your area
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with sending out blast emails to your state
- Market the upcoming course on your website, at conferences and meetings
- Work with other chapters in your region to market and/or coordinate courses
- All attendees need to fill out a Course Registration Form. The forms will be in the shipment sent from the NIGP office.
- All attendees must sign in for each day of class. The sign-in sheets are also sent from the NIGP office.
- The instructor is required to sign the form at the end of each class day.
VIEW YOUR COURSE On the NIGP Website
Search Upcoming Course Library
Legal Aspects course sponsored by the Greater Miami Chapter of NIGP
Introduction to Public Procurement, hosted by: Greater Miami Chapter of NIGP, Instructor: Maureen Daniels
Developing and Managing RFPs course sponsored by the Greater Miami Chapter