Sr Procurement & Contract Specialist
Date: Nov 13, 2017, 08:16 AM
Title: Sr Procurement & Contract Specialist
Agency: Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Address: Raleigh, NC
Salary Range: $56379 To $79403
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads and facilitates procurement functions.
• Establishes strong working relationships with customers and internal project teams.
• Performs administrative functions as needed.
• Thinks creatively and strategically; prioritize tasks, take initiative, be detail oriented, and maintain a professional attitude; apply re-engineering business and procurement techniques to streamline process and improve operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Advanced knowledge of procurement and contract management, including best practice procurement concepts
• Ability to write and interpret contract terms and conditions
• Exhibits strong strategic thinking capability with a high level of negotiation skills
• Advanced Analytical Skills, Considerable experience in Spend/Cost Analytics
• Ability to work through multiple tasks simultaneously, manages time efficiently, and works with minimal supervision
• Experience in negotiating price, terms and conditions of materials, equipment and services
• Evaluate contract terms and conditions and possess a general legal working knowledge to work with legal advisors
• Oversee evaluation of proposals
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or comparable applications, Oracle ERP system or similar ERP technology or ability to learn the Oracle technology and concept of E-Procurement
• Ability to apply sound business judgment and strategic guidance to management in a deadline oriented environment
• Ability to lead, supervise and coordinate the programs and activities of the procurement and contract specialists
• Solid leadership skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of North Carolina General Statutes (NCGS) procurement and contract laws, processes and procedures
• Communication and Collaboration Skills
• Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
• Bachelors or better in Supply Chain or related field.
• 3-5 years: Progressive procurement experience
Licenses & Certifications
• Cert Prof Public Buyr
• Cert LG Purch Ofc
• Cert Pub Procurement Ofc
Application Process: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/RAL1001/JobBoard/1a2c944b-428d-2541-600f-9ec6b7ea16e7/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=91e0006d-27e9-41db-bb59-9a27a0afd816