Date: Dec 15, 2017, 16:04 PM
Title: Procurement Manager
Agency: Southwest Florida Water Management District
Address: Brooksville, fl
Salary Range: $85000 To $95000
The Southwest Florida Water Management District (District), a leader in protecting Florida's water resources, is seeking a leader to manage the District's Procurement Section. The Procurement Manager will coordinate and manage contracts, grants and the procurement of all materials, supplies, equipment and services for the District. Provides procurement expertise to District staff and assists with the development of contracts, scopes of work, and solicitations for a variety of procurements, including construction, professional services, information technology, banking, and insurance and benefits. Ensures compliance with applicable federal and Florida law, and District policies and procedures. Develops internal procedures and processes for utilization of procurement and contract functions, including tracking and reporting. Supervises assigned staff and performs related administrative and managerial duties.
• Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
• Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in procurement and/or contract administration.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years of procurement experience.
• Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM); Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO);
Florida Certified Contract Manager (FCCM); Florida Certified Negotiator (FCN) or other comparable
• Two (2) years experience in a supervisory or managerial role
• Experience in a public-sector environment, including work with state or local government
Application Process: Please visit www.watermatters.org/careers for a more detailed job posting, as well as information on the Benefits offered by the District. Applications are submitted online through the District’s Careers page.
Contact Name: Samantha Kraeuter
Contact Phone: 352-796-7211 x4702