Date: Oct 10, 2018, 14:50 PM
Title: Procurement Agent
Agency: Poudre School District
Address: Fort Collins, co
Salary Range: $ To $
Responsible for managing the purchasing process from supplier solicitation through award and contract, including specification development, drafting of solicitations documents, review for appropriate terms and conditions, conducting pre-proposal meetings, ,pre-bid conferences, bid openings and post award conference.
• Review purchase requests for accuracy, vendor selection, pricing, availability, delivery schedule, and accounting codes and confer with sites to clarify.
• Evaluate request for purchase of supplies, equipment and services to determine appropriate procurement method.
• Network with schools and departments at all levels to ensure a clear understanding of requirements for materials, services, and state mandated programs within budgetary restraints.
• Utilize a variety of solicitation methods.
• Analyze information and evaluate school district spending patterns.
• Develop, seek and contribute to process improvement and procurement strategies, along with leadership, to optimize purchasing across the district.
• Assume a leadership role on district project teams.
• Perform research on new products, qualified vendors, product comparisons, market conditions and trends which may affect pricing and availability of products and services.
• Review all requests for conformance to board policies.
Application Process: https://psdschools.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=870
Contact Name: Lori Wood
Contact Phone: 9704903536
Closing Date: Oct 26, 2018, 08:00 AM