Contracting Officer (Construction)
Date: Nov 3, 2017, 11:25 AM
Title: Contracting Officer (Construction)
Agency: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Address: Arlington, va
Salary Range: $ To $
• Contracting Officer (Construction)
• Works under the general supervision of the Contracts Manager.
• Serves in the Procurement and Contracts Department (Department) in the Office of
Supply Chain Management (Office) in the Corporate Office Building.
Assists with pre-award and post-award contracting functions on large dollar value construction, architectural/engineering contracts, and other consulting, supply/service contracts and leasing and maintenance agreements for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), the Dulles Toll Road, supporting corporate functions, and, as assigned, the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Projects. Performs related functions.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. Five years of progressively responsible experience in construction administration or construction procurement and contracting including recent experience in:
a) Negotiation of contract changes and claims resolutions; and
b) Management of design and construction projects and contracts.
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Contract Management, Business, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that totals four years.
3. Certification as a Certified Public Purchasing Buyer (CPPB) or national or federal certification in a recognized procurement certification/credential within two years of hire or placement in the job.
4. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing.
1. Experience in the administration of public sector design and construction contracts from solicitation to closeout.
Application Process: Please fill the application online on the below link to apply for this job.
Contact Name: Robert Blackwell
Contact Phone: 7034170096